Knowledge is Power
Knowledge is Power
Find a Midwife:
Local Birth Centers:
Good information to know:
A few of our favorite books
Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum
- 'Babies Are Not Pizza's' by Rebecca Dekker
- 'HypnoBirthing' by Marie F. Mongan'
- 'Calm Birth' by Robert Bruce Newman
- 'Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives' by Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D.
- 'Orgasmic Birth Your Guide To A Safe, satisfying, and Pleasurable Birth Experience' by Elizabeth Davis and Debra Pascali-Bonara
- 'Ina May's Guide To Childbirth', by Ina May Gaskin
- ’Natural Hospital Birth’ by Cynthia Gabriel
- 'Mindful Birthing: Training the Mind, Body, and Heart for Childbirth and Beyond' by Nancy Bardacke
- ‘The Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth’ by Henci Goer
- ‘Gentle Birth Choices’ by Barbara Harper
- ‘A Good Birth, a Safe Birth’ by Diana Korte and Roberta Scaer
- ‘Birth Reborn’ by Michel Odent, MD
- ‘The Birth Partner’ by Penny Simkin
- ‘Birthing From Within’ by Pam England
- ‘Active Birth’ by Janet Balaskas
- ‘Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Newborn’ by Simkin, Whaley and Keppler
- ‘New Natural Pregnancy’ by Janet Balaskas
- ‘Women Giving Birth’ by Limberg and Smulders
- ‘Special Delivery’ by Rahima Baldwin
- ‘Waterbirth: A Midwife’s Perspective’ by Susan Napierala
- ‘The Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth’ by Sheila Kitzinger
- ‘Mothering the Mother’ by Marshall and Phyllis Klaus
- ‘The Birth Book’ by Martha and William Sears
- ‘The Scientification of Love’ by Michel Odent, MD
More resources posting soon.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.